A couple of nice quotations

Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.

Scott Hayden

Once she knows how to read there's only one thing you can teach her to believe in and that is herself.

Virginia Woolf: Monday or Tuesday

Friday, 19 April 2013

Week 3, Part 2

Project Task #2

I read two project reports and scanned through a third one. They all appeared very professionally made and interesting. The groups of students, the teaching circumstances, and the goals of the projects differed a great deal. It was intriguing to read the teachers' anticipations on the results of the projects and then what the actual results were.

What was the most useful and interesting thing about reading the reports was, of course, getting a clearer picture of the project and the report we are also going to do on this course. Now I have a better idea of what I have got myself into. ; )

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tuula,

    I was trying to create a blog list on my blog a week ago as well but gave up after adding 7 blogs since I got tired of it and quite bored :-) I give you credit for finishing it :-)

    What project do you intend to do?

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika,

    I was in the appropriate mood for doing something mechanical and repeptitive last night and went through all the blogs and added the links. I would have been unable to do anything creative...

    I'm thinking of giving my two current groups assignments where they use the web for searching information and then use different web tools for making the presentation based on the information.One involves reading news articles on science etc and the other looking for information about universities in English-speaking countries.
    Have you already got an idea of the project?

    Tuula

    ReplyDelete