... to collect all the links of potentially useful web tools and sites in one place. I hear and read about sites and tools that might be useful or at least entertaining to use in class, but there is so little time to look into them and see whether they would actually bring something beneficial in my courses. So I write the names on post it-notes and have those little pieces of paper everywhere and seldom have the energy to sit down and actually go through those sites. And after a while I usually have to clean my desk and throw the notes away...
But now I have a sensible place where to store that information and maybe I will even get to looking at those tools and sites more closely as I visit the sites bríefly in order to get the URL for this blog.
Khadija, thank you once more for mentioning Testmoz - that's one of the sites I will have to study more carefully!
As a final note: it's snowing in southern Finland..
Hello Tuula,
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful blog and you've done an excellent job on it.
How amazing that it's snowing! I was feeling bad because we have rain, wind, and hail. I think maybe your weather is worse!
Donna
Hi!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely worse since it really shouldn't be snowing at this point. But then again, I'll enjoy staying in and working on this course as the weather isn't too tempting ; )
Tuula